$DOE, great benefits
Work in a fun, fast-paced, ever-changing environment! If you’re looking for an HR role that isn’t the same ol, same ol, and you’re a breath of fresh HR air – look no further!
If you qualify apply here or email your resume to peopleak.com today!
Would you like to:
- Manage employee information to transmit accurate payroll to third-party payroll processing entity
- Verify accuracy of all employee benefit invoices
- Track union employees for enrollment, dues, and benefits
- Maintain and troubleshoot timekeeping system
- Produce month-end reporting and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly EEO reports
- Maintain accurate employee files
- Maintain pertinent database systems
- Ensure and maintain compliance with state employment regulations
- Administer HR plans and procedures for all staff
- Advise corporate office of EEOC complaints and other employee relations issues
- Respond to HR-related inquiries
- Organize corporate benefits programs for the organization
- Maintain updated accurate job postings; research local postings to provide comparison wage information
- Prepare employee separation notices, conduct exit interviews
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ideally you have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years in HR and/or payroll-related field – two years of HR Generalist experience preferred
- Experience with Workday HCM Software System, ABI MasterMind timekeeping system and ADP Payroll preferred (or similar applications)
- Fast accurate data entry
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Ability to keep confidential information secure
- Willingness to work additional hours which could include odd hours and weekends
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, friendly, courteous manner
PeopleAK is here for you!
Our recruiters have over 50 years of combined experience placing candidates in rewarding roles. This is a free service for job seekers. Contact us today!