Join us at our 37th Annual Anchorage Wine & Food Festival on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at the Hotel Captain Cook for a one-of-a-kind evening featuring multiple courses of refined cuisine each prepared by a different Alaskan chef and perfectly paired with premium wine delivered in healthy pours. Spectacular live and silent auctions, fun “games of giving”, a keynote speaker sharing their unique cancer story, mingling, dancing and much more make this a night you’ll not soon forget.
The American Cancer Society is working to finish the fight against every cancer in every community. This gala event raises funds to invest in life-saving cancer research, educational outreach on cancer prevention, and programs and services for Alaskan cancer patients and their families, such as rides to and from appointments, and flights and lodging for those who require treatment far from home.
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
Doors open to the main ballroom at 5:30pm. Please plan to arrive early as you will be required to report to the health check point before proceeding to the main check-in and entry. Complimentary valet parking is included.
The health check point will be located in The Cubby Café near the K Street entrance where Team One will be onsite to check proof of COVID vaccination OR negative COVID test within 72 hours for all guests, staff and volunteers. You may show a hard copy or a PDF or photo on your mobile device.
Please see below for additional COVID safety precautions required for all guests, volunteers and staff involved with this event:
• If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to COVID-19 within 10 days prior to our event, please stay home.
• Hand sanitation stations will be placed throughout the venue and hand sanitizer will be provided at your tables.
• The recently passed Emergency Ordinance No. 2021-3 requires all people to wear masks or face coverings in indoor public areas. Masks will be provided upon arrival for those who do not bring their own.
• Guests are encouraged to practice social distancing with those outside of their table.
• Silent auction bidding will be accessible through your mobile device to remove hands-on contact with the silent auction items that will be on display for viewing.
• COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement Policy on cancer.org
Contact ACS Senior Development Manager, Skye Nevada