Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) academic scholarships help defray the cost of higher education in degree programs in the fields of health and human services. Note: This page is for academic scholarships. If you are looking for a vocational scholarship for non-degree certificate and training programs, please visit the vocational scholarship page linked here.
The goal of the Mat-Su Health Foundation scholarship program is to increase the health and human services workforce in the Mat-Su. Scholarship applications are evaluated based on career choice and financial need as demonstrated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
How to Apply for an Academic Scholarship
- Click here access a link to the application.
- You will need to upload several documents in order to complete your application. Before you start, please be sure you have the following documents available:
- Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) email confirmation. Once you receive your email confirmation, you will need to save it as a PDF or JPEG in order to upload it to your scholarship application. Click here to see a sample FAFSA confirmation email. If you have not yet completed the FAFSA, you must do so before completing your Mat-Su Health Foundation scholarship application.
- Proof of the Cost of Attendance for the school you plan to attend. This must include tuition, fees, books, room and board, etc. for the upcoming academic year. It can be in the form of a letter from the school you plan to attend or a screen shot from their website listing the official budget for Cost of Attendance, not to include summer course costs. Click here to see an example of proof of Cost of Attendance.
- Unofficial copy of your most recent transcript (high school, college or university).
Mat-Su Health Foundation Scholarship ...
Date and Time
Wednesday Mar 31, 2021
Application period February 1st - March 31st 2021